В память о творчестве рэпера 1. Kla $. Сборник фото 2010-2011. Женя Верхоглазенко. SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe 5757. Loading.
Картинки 1 Klass
- 1. Klas - Sieg Klas album (2009). Исполнитель: 1. Kla $ Альбом: Sieg Kla$ Год выхода: 2009. Жанр: RAP Tracklist: 01. Intro (1:51 Min) 02.
- Kla $ (Первый класс) Родился 1 декабря 1983 в России на Урале. Его настоящее имя Артем Франк. В 1996 году семья Артема эмигрировала в Германию.
- 1. Kla $ биография и дискографияпервая песня на руском языке была "Как Гитлер" Многие думают что псевдоним " 1 Kla $" озночает как первый класс.
Информационное сообщество. По поводу разбана пишите: https://vk.com/ vladyfunny Паблик посвящен лейблам ''Rap Woyska Records''.
DICOM Grid Named #1 Medical Image Exchange Vendor by KLAS. Providers Choose DICOM Grid’s Cloud-Based Imaging Solution as 2014 KLAS Category Leader. January 29, 2015 – Phoenix, AZ – DICOM Grid, makers of the most comprehensive cloud-based platform for medical image management, was recognized by KLAS Research today as the definitive KLAS Category Leader in Image Exchange for 2014. KLAS Research, a trusted voice on reporting for the healthcare community, recently released its annual 2014 Best in KLAS: Software and Services Report.
* After a comprehensive 12-month survey and audit period, DICOM Grid customers spoke strongly about the company and its core product line, DG Suite:. “It is extremely impressive how constant DICOM Grid is with their updates…we deal with numerous software companies, and we have found DICOM Grid to be among the very, very best in terms of communicating with the end user. ” . “I am in love with DG Suite.
The system is really good. Referring doctors love it and the support is so good…” . With DG Suite, healthcare organizations can break down financial and operational barriers by eliminating traditional challenges associated with sharing, exchanging, and storing diagnostic imaging. World-leading organizations rely on DICOM Grid for this mission critical capability. “We improve care quality and reduce costs by creating a simple framework for image management and exchange. The customer feedback and evaluation from KLAS validates everything we do.
It doesn’t get any better than that,” Morris Panner, CEO of DICOM Grid said. Scores were determined exclusively on customer feedback and Category Leader rankings mark those vendors who best keep their promises in their market segments for offering a combination of superior products, strong service, and high customer value. This past summer, a separate KLAS Report, Image Exchange 2014: Delivering Value in an Enterprise World. was issued confirming DG Suite’s top performance ratings.
For more information, download DICOM Grid's highlight sheet. Organizations evaluating medical image exchange solutions can learn more about DG Suite, and request a product demonstration at www. dicomgrid. com. KLAS is a research firm on a global mission to improve healthcare delivery by enabling providers to be heard and counted. Working with thousands of healthcare professionals and clinicians, KLAS gathers data on software, services, medical equipment, and infrastructure systems to deliver timely reports, trends, and statistical overviews.
Follow KLAS on Twitter at www. twitter. com/KLASresearch. About DICOM Grid. DICOM Grid is a global cloud platform for medical imaging information and applications.
Its patented data security transforms medical imaging information into a dynamic data warehouse where open web services provide universal access to clinically rich data. Physicians can safely and easily deploy cloud applications for medical imaging collaboration, exchange, vendor-neutral archive, business continuity, EMR integration, bio-informatics, and more. * “2014 Best in KLAS: Software & Services,” January 2015. © 2015 KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. www.
KLASresearch. com). * “Image Exchange 2014: Delivering Value in an Enterprise World,” June 25, 2014. ©2015 KLAS Enterprises, LLC.
All rights reserved. www. KLASresearch. com).  © 2015 KLAS Enterprises, LLC, ibid, p.
110. All rights reserved.  © 2015 KLAS Enterprises, LLC, ibid, p.
123. All rights reserved. Note: The above are selected commentaries that may not represent the whole of provider sentiment related to this product or service. Visit KLASresearch. com for a complete view.